Need: a tool for time management and activity monitoring
The time management tool desired by GreenFlex was designed to manage all activities that declare forecasted / past times for identified business opportunities or assignments sold by GreenFlex to its customers.
Thus, the tool sought was to make it possible to :
- Sizing the mission opportunities identified by the sales teams
- To ensure the follow-up of the missions carried out by the users, with regard to the existing deadlines and by collecting the time spent by each of them.
- Managing operational activities (forecasting, workloads / even team overloads, still to be done, recruitment needs, profitability, etc.).
The users were not limited to employees who were part of the strategic and operational consulting teams. Cross-functional teams in marketing, innovation and finance could also use the tool.
The choice was made for TimeTonic, which exhaustively met the following criteria:
- Flexibility in assigning specific rights (monitoring for controlling) to each user: sales functions, project managers, employees, business managers, marketing, innovation.
- Interfacing TimeTonic with SalesForce (opportunities) and QlickView
- Calculation of opportunity economics in SalesForce
- Iteration and data modifications between the 2 tools
- Pre-sales time information
- Transformation of the opportunity into a mission with the signing of a purchase order
- Time intelligence "still to be done"
- Calculation of key mission indicators
- Activity monitoring
- Setting up alerts